Fitness Center Re-Opening
Friday, May 29, 2020 in From the General Manager
Dear Valued Signature of Solon CC Member:
We are pleased to announce that Signature's Fitness Center will re-open on Friday, May 29th at 8:00 am. We have made some changes to the operation of the Fitness Center and the Locker Rooms in order to comply with the Responsible RestartOhio program, as well as provide a safe environment for our Members.
UPDATED FITNESS CENTER DAILY HOURS OF OPERATION
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Every Day
UPDATED FITNESS CENTER GUIDELINES
- Members Only...Guests are not permitted
- Non-Members will politely be asked to leave
- All Members must sign in upon entering Fitness Center
- Please provide time of departure on sign-in sheet upon leaving Fitness Center
- No more than eight (8) Members in the Fitness Center at one time
- Maintain six (6) feet of physical distance between yourself and other Members
- Please utilize Club provided disinfecting wipes following equipment usage
- Towels will not be made available by the Club
- Showers and Steam Rooms are closed until further notice
- No more than eight (8) people may attend an EssentialZen barre/yoga class in the Fitness Studio
The Club has updated its cleaning and sanitizing procedures as well as increased their frequency in both the Fitness Center and Locker Rooms as we continue to re-open the Club. Fitness Center access fobs will be re-activated this evening. Please note that you will not be able to access the fitness center or locker room prior to 8:00 am each day.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Stay safe and well,